Please refer to the Children’s Events page to see if Storytimes are currently in session.
Toddler storytime is intended for children ages 18 – 36 months and their caregivers. Come enjoy interactive stories, songs, and movement, all designed to encourage toddlers’ emerging language skills and point them towards a lifelong love of reading! Toddler storytimes take place Wednesdays at 10:00 AM in the Hiler Room and last approximately 30 minutes.
Children ages 3-7 are invited to join us for books, crafts, songs, and movement as they build early literacy skills! These storytime sessions are intended for children who are ready for a group experience on their own and will take place in the Hiler Room. Parents and caregivers are encouraged to come in as well to enjoy in the fun! Preschool storytimes take place on Wednesdays at 10:45 AM and Thursdays at 6:00 PM. Sessions last approximately 45 minutes.
Family Story Nights:
Bring the whole family to the library for our monthly Family Story Night. This interactive program combines stories, crafts, and activities, all focused on a different theme each month. Come prepared to read and play together. Fun for all ages, from babies to grownups! Family Story Night takes place the first Tuesday of each month at 6:00 PM and lasts approximately 45 minutes.
- All storytimes are free and open to the public. No registration is required.
- Storytimes start promptly. Please allow extra time for parking and getting your child settled.
- Please honor age limits for each storytime.
- Refrain from bringing food or beverages into storytimes.
- Turn off or place on vibrate electronic devices including cell phones.
- If children in your care become disruptive, please remove the child until he or she is comfortable and ready to listen.