Storytimes have ended for the moment. They will resume the week of June 6th, 2016!
Storytimes for children 18 months – 36 months and their parents will take place Wednesdays at 10:00 AM in the Hiler Room and will last approximately 20 minutes.
Storytimes for Children 3-7 Years Old:
Storytimes for children who are ready for a group experience on their own will take place in the Hiler Room and last approximately 30-40 minutes. Parents and caregivers are encouraged to come in as well to enjoy in the fun of reading, dancing, watching (a short movie), and crafting!
Storytimes for children 3-7 years old take place on the following days:
Tuesdays at 10:00 AM Wednesdays at 10:45 AM Thursdays at 6:00 PM
- All storytimes are free and open to the public. No registration is required.
- Storytimes start promptly. Please allow extra time for parking and getting your child settled.
- Please honor age limits for each storytime.
- Refrain from bringing food or beverages into storytimes.
- Turn off or place on vibrate electronic devices including cell phones.
- If children in your care become disruptive, please remove the child until he or she is comfortable and ready to listen.
|Session #||Week of||Theme|
If you can’t make it in to the library to listen to storytimes, check out Storytime Online! It is an online streaming video program featuring Screen Actors Guild members reading children’s books aloud. Have a question? Please come visit us at the library or call the children’s room at 343-6118 during library hours. You can also send questions and comments to us by email.