Created by Chris Rippel
Galesburg Public Library Home
Central Kansas Library System
Welcome to Mouserobics!
Click on the underlined two below. Here's how:
- Rest the heel of your hand on the table in front of the mouse.
- Hold the mouse between your thumb and ring and little fingers.
- Use your thumb and fingers to move the tip of the arrow onto the
- When the arrow becomes a pointing finger,
hold the mouse
- Lightly click the mouse button with your index finger.
- If your mouse has more than one button, click the left mouse button.
- If the next page doesn't appear after you click, you aren't
holding the mouse perfectly still when clicking.
The lighter you click the
better clicking works.