1936 - 1936

Midwest Manufacturing opened in Galesburg. Stu Battles and Clarence Bullock, business partners who met during their work with the Ingersoll Company, had started to move their plant to Galesburg during 1935, moving into the old Ingersoll manufacturing plant. In this facility, they assembled metal cabinets to be sent to Johnson Motors. Later in the decade, they began to supply ice cream cabinets to the Liquid Carbonic Company.